Crab Cake Ingredients
20 ounces Dungeness crab meat, fresh
2 tablespoons white onion, minced
2 tablespoon celery, minced
1 tablespoon red bell pepper, minced
1 tablespoon green bell pepper, minced
1 cup Best Foods mayonnaise
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
1/4 teaspoon Salty's Seasoning
1 teaspoon fresh breadcrumbs
1/2 ounce cooking oil
Crab Cake Directions
- Crab should be squeezed gently to remove excess moisture.
- Lightly sautÃ© vegetables, and chill before using.
- Mix crab, vegetables, mayonnaise and seasoning well.
- Shape into 2 1/2 ounce patties.
- Coat patties lightly with fresh breadcrumbs and chill 3-4 hours prior to cooking.
- Pan-fry in oil at medium heat until golden brown and heated thoroughly.
Fuji Apple Salsa Ingredients
3 Fuji apples
1 cups cider vinegar
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
Fuji Apple Salsa Directions
- Cut apples into julienne and combine with remaining ingredients.
Curry Aioli Ingredients
1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 tablespoon milk
Curry Aioli Directions
- Place 1/2 cup of the apple salsa in the center of a plate.
- Lay the golden brown crab cake on top of the apple salsa and stripe the sauce across the entire plate.
- Combine all ingredients, Curry Aioli and Fuji Apple Sala and allow to sit for 1 hour.