Crab Cakes with Beet Vinaigrette
Crab Cake Ingredients
20 ounces Dungeness crab meat, fresh
2 tablespoons white onion, minced
2 tablespoons celery, minced
1 tablespoon red bell pepper, minced
1 tablespoon green bell pepper, minced
1 cup(s) Best Foods mayonnaise
1 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley, minced
1 3/4 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seasoning
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
1 1/2 ounces cooking oil
Crab Cake Mix Directions
- Crab should be squeezed gently to remove excess moisture.
- Lightly sautÃ© vegetables, and chill before using.
- Mix crab, vegetables, mayonnaise and seasoning well.
- Shape into 2 1/2 oz. patties.
- Coat patties lightly with fresh breadcrumbs and chill 3-4 hours prior to cooking.
- Pan fry in oil at medium heat until golden brown and heated thoroughly.
Spicy Lettuce Salad Ingredients
2 cups Nappa cabbage, shredded
2 ounces Siracha
1 handful green onions, sliced
Spicy Lettuce Salad Directions
- Combine ingredients and refrigerate.
Roasted Beet Vinaigrette Ingredients
1/2 cup roasted red beets
3 ounces apple cider vinegar
1 cup canola oil
1 pinch salt and pepper
Roasted Beet Vinaigrette Directions
- Combine beets and vinegar in blender and blend until smooth.
- Slowly add oil and adjust seasoning.