Seared Bistro Filet Tips with Asian Cocktail Sauce
2 pounds Bistro filet â€œShoulder Clodâ€, cut into 1â€ cubes
2 ounces canola oil
1 tablespoon Salty's Seasoning Salt
1 ounce pickled ginger, julienne
1 cup green onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
Fillet Tips Directions
- Toss beef in Salty's Seasoning Salt.
- Pre-heat pan to medium high heat and then add oil.
- The oil should shimmer indicating that the pan is hot enough to sear the beef properly.
- Add beef and sear quickly and evenly on all sides.
- Add ginger and green onions and then finsih with asian cocktail sauce.
Asian Cocktail Sauce
1 cup chili sauce
1 cup plum sauce
1 cup Hoisin sauce
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1 ounce Sambal Oelek
1/2 ounce Aji Mirin
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 ounces Soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate.