Cheddar Chive Scone
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried chives
4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cup heavy cream
4 ounces cream cheese
1 pinch salt and pepper for the top
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dried chives, and cheddar cheese.
- Combine the heavy cream and the cream cheese together.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients just until combined.
- Scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Makes 2 dozen mini-scones or 1 dozen large scones.