Orange Thyme Scone
2 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons dried Thyme
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons orange zest
2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- In a medium size bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and thyme.
- Add cream, orange zest and orange juice concentrate and mix until just combined.
- Scoop on to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a little thyme salt.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Makes 2 dozen mini-scones or 1 dozen large scones.