2 pounds crab (Dungeness, snow or king) cooked and legs broken apart
4 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup olive oil
2 each Serrano chilis
4 cloves garlic, sliced thin
3 each green onions, chopped
1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons soy sauce
6 sprigs cilantro, stems attached
- Clean crab and crack shells with the back of a knife slightly to expose meat.
- Toss with flour and set aside.
- Find the biggest fry pan you have and heat to medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and then add crab and cook until crusty on one side.
- Add chilies and cook for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat and add green onions, sesame seeds and soy sauce.
- Plate on a big platter with the legs reaching for the sky.
- Garnish with cilantro and then get crackin'!