Dungeness Crab Crusted Ling Cod
Crab Cake Mix Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds Ling cod filet
1 pinch salt to taste
3/4 cup crab mix
3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1/2 cups black olive tapenade
Crab Cake Mix Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with pan coating.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt.
- Place fish on cookie sheet and add a thin layer of the crab mixture covering the top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with with breadcrumbs and place in oven.
- Cook for 14 minutes.
- Place oven on broil to brown the top.
- Place on serving tray and then top with black olive tapenade.
Dungeness Crab Mix Ingredients
4 ounces fresh Dungeness crab
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 small shallot, minced
1/2 tablespoons dill, chopped
1 tablespoons parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 egg, whole
2 tablespoons flour
1 pinch salt
3 grinds pepper
4 ounce small can sliced black olives, chopped fine
Dungeness Crab Mix Directions
- Mix in a bowl and set in the fridge to set up for 15 minutes.
Black Olive Tapenade Ingredients
2 tablespoons capers, chopped fine
1/4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped fine
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
Black Olive TapenadeDirections
- Combine all ingredients and allow to sit for 1 hour.
- Mix everything together in a bowl and then mash with a fork until all ingredients are broken up.
- Let sit in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Can be made 1 day ahead of time.