1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 sweet onion, minced
1 clove garlic minced
6 ounces crab meat, king, Dungeness or blue
1/4 cup white wine
3/4 pound trofie pasta
1/4 lemon, zest and juiced
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, ground
1 tablespoon butter
- Heat a 1 gallon pot of water and 1 tablespoon kosher salt to a boil.
- Heat a large fry pan to medium heat and toast onion and garlic together until onion becomes soft and garlic toasts slightly.
- Add crab meat and white wine.
- Pull large fry pan off heat.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Add pasta to fry pan and return to medium heat.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Add half cheese to pasta and then add butter.
- Salt to taste.
- Top pasta with remaining Parmesan.