8 ounces milk chocolate (choose chocolate made for melting)
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Heat a medium sauce-pot half full of water to a simmer.
- Place a glass bowl on the top and add chocolate. Melt chocolate until almost fully melted.
- Stir in coconut oil, puffed rice cereal and salt.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to 1/4-inch thick.
- Chill until firm. Break into pieces.
- Bark can be stored in refrigerator until ready to serve, up to 3 days.