1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 lemon, zest
pinch of salt
- Combine yogurt, lemon zest and salt in a small bowl.
- Mix with spoon until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
1 cup honey
1/4 cup water
2 teaspoons dried hibiscus flowers
Note: You can find hibiscus flowers at local organic markets like PCC; or substitute the honey with a floral-infused honey and skip the dried hibiscus flowers.
- Combine all ingredients in a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let rest (to infuse flavors) overnight at room temperature.
- Strain out the hibiscus and set aside.
- Cut stone fruit in half, remove pit and place in bowl. Add olive oil and salt.
- Quickly and lightly grill stone fruit with the cut side up for about 2 minutes. You want the fruit to be firm enough to slice.
- Remove from grill and cool to room temperature.
- Slice into thick half-moon shapes.
- In a medium-size bowl combine grilled fruit, mint leaves, lemon zest and salt.
- To serve, spoon about 2 tablespoons of the citrus yogurt into the bottom of each martini glass or other glass bowl. Pour a thin layer of honey over the yogurt. Place one lady finger on top of honey layer. Repeat this process until glass or bowl is three-quarters full. Spoon the stone fruit mixture on top of each dessert.
4 assorted stone fruit (peach, nectarine, plum)
1 tablespoon olive oil
pinch of sea salt
15 mint leaves
1 teaspoon lemon zest
12 lady fingers