Streusel Topping Ingrediens
1 cup flour
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup oats
Streusel Topping Directions
- Mix the flour, sugar and oats together in a bowl.
- Cut the butter up into about 3/4 to 1/2-inch cubes and then slowly add the butter into the mixture by mixing and squishing with your hands until it forms small balls.
4 cups blackberries
4 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon cornstarch
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
- Mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Put fruit in a pan and warm at medium heat.
- Once it starts to bubble, add dry ingredients and stir until slightly thick.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a casserole pan or a baking pan and add the fruit filling.
- Top it with the streusel and place in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.