Jane's Crispy Peanut Butter Squares
3 ounces peanut butter
12 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
10 ounces heavy cream
14 ounces Corn Flakes, crunched to rice crispy size
- In medium metal bowl combine peanut butter and milk chocolate.
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, heat cream just to a boiling point.
- Pour cream over peanut butter and milk chocolate and stir until everything is melted.
- Add corn flakes and stir until well combined.
- Line a cookie sheet using wax paper and pour mixture onto cookie sheet.
- Let set at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.