1 cup whole oats
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 cup coconut
1/4 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup cashews, chopped
2 tablespoons wheat germ
1/4 cup honey
3 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir oats, sunflower seeds, coconut, macadamia nuts, cashews and wheat germ together in a large bowl.
- Then warm honey, oil, butter and vanilla in a saucepan and pour over the ingredients in the bowl.
- Stir thoroughly and spread out onto an oiled sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 13-18 minutes.
- Stir and bake until golden.
- Let cool on the pan.
- Break pieces and store in an air-tight container.
- This will keep fresh for several weeks.