White Chocolate Brownies
1/2 cup unsalted butter
8 ounces white chocolate chips
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit lightly grease an 8-inch pan and line bottom with parchment or foil; lightly grease foil.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in heavy saucepan low heat.
- Remove pan from heat: add only half the white chocolate (do not stir).
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt until frothy.
- Add sugar gradually while beating until pale yellow.
- Add mixture of white chocolate and butter; vanilla and salt; then flour.
- Mix until just combined.
- Stir in semi-sweet and remaining white chocolate.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan; smooth top with spatula.
- Bake about 30 minutes but don't brown.
- Cool on rack before cutting.