Pan-Fried Sole Beach Broiler Style
2 Each fillets Sole or Petrale)
Pinch of Salty's Seasoning Salt
1/4 cup flour
2 Each eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoon dilled CrÃ¨me
Sprig of dill
- Heat a large fry pan to medium heat.
- Season sole on both sides with Salty's Seasoning Salt
- Dredge sole in flour and shake to get all access flour off
- Mix eggs with milk and then place sole in the egg mix.
- Place the butter and oil in the fry pan and sear the sole on either side until golden brown.
- About 3-5 Minutes on either side.
- Take the sole out of the pan and finish with a dollop of the dilled crÃ¨me.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill.
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoon shallot minced
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt, Kosher
Dash white pepper
2 tablespoon dill, chopped
- Mix all ingredients and taste for salt.