1 pound halibut, fresh
8 lemon, juiced
2 grapefruits, juiced
1 jalapeÃ±o, diced (with seeds if you like it hot)
1 bunch cilantro chopped
1/2 red onion, minced
salt to taste
- Dice fresh halibut and place in a shallow casserole dish.
- Squeeze lemon and grapefruit juice over halibut and then cover with plastic wrap.
- Let halibut sit at room temperature for 2-3 hours or until halibut is cooked with a touch of translucence in the middle.
- Drain the juice off the halibut.
- Mix the halibut with jalapeÃ±o, cilantro, onion, and season with salt to taste.
- Chill fully in refrigerator.
- Taste for seasoning before serving.