Pan Seared Halibut with Browned Lemon Verbena Vinaigrette
4 each 6 ounce halibut filet
1 ounce canola oil
2 teaspoons Salty's Seasoning Salt
- Heat sautÃ© pan with oil until oil shimmers.
- Season fish and place in sautÃ© pan.
- Brown on one side for 3 minutes.
- Turn fish over and place in oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
1 ounce butter
2 ounces lemon Verbena, chopped
2 ounces cider vinegar
5 ounces olive oil
1 tablespoon shallots, minced
1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 pinch salt and pepper
- Add butter to hot sautÃ© pan.
- Once melted add lemon verbena and cook until butter is browned.
- Deglaze with cider vinegar and remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste.