Lobster Lettuce Wraps
2 large lobster tail, meat removed and large chop
3 egg whites, whisked slightly
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon ginger, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 stalks green onion, minced
8 oz can water chestnuts, large chop
1/4 cup hoisin
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons plum sauce
- Heat large fry pan or wok to medium heat.
- Chop lobster and place in egg whites.
- Place oil in pan and let heat up for 5 minutes.
- Dredge lobster in cornstarch and fry in oil.
- Pull lobster out with tongs and discard oil.
- Place lobster back in the pan and add ginger, garlic, green onion and water chestnuts.
- Toast for 3 minutes.
- Place remaining ingredients in and taste.
- Serve with bibb lettuce cups, shredded carrots, radish, sprouts, peanuts, or anything else you'd like in your lettuce cup!