Butter Poached Lobster Fennel Salad
4 lobster tails
1 quart clarified butter
2 fennel bulbs
2 tablespoons kosher salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
- Slice fennel bulb thinly and place in butter with seasonings.
- Heat to 170 degrees and hold.
- Place tails in oil and cook for 12 minutes or until internal temperature of 130 degrees.
Fennel Salad Ingredients
4 fennel bulbs
1 ounce apple cider vinegar
3 ounce canola oil
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 pinch salt and black pepper
Fennel Salad Directions
- Shave fennel and steam for 2 minutes to soften.
- Toss with remainder of ingredients and allow to marinate for 1 hour.