Lobster Stuffed Petrale Sole
Lobster Stuffed Sole Ingredients
2 large filets of Petrale Sole, cut in half lengthwise
1 pinch Salty's Seasoning Salt
1 cup lobster stuffing
1/2 cup tomato hollandaise
Lobster Stuffed Sole Directions
- Place the filets down and check for bones.
- Season on both sides with seasoning salt.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a casserole dish with pan coating.
- Smear stuffing on the ugly side of the fish. Roll into rounds.
- Place on sheet pan and cook for 12 minutes.
- Place on serving dish and finish with a generous amount of hollandaise.
Lobster Stuffing Ingredients
1 6-8 ounce lobster tail
1 cup cream cheese
2 egg white (save the egg yolk for the sauce)
1/4 cup shallot, minced
1/2 tablespoon fresh dill
1/4 lemon, juiced
1 pinch) Salty's Seasoning Salt
Lobster Stuffing Directions
- Mix all ingredients together and let stand in fridge for 20 Minutes to set up.
Tomato Hollandise Ingredients
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon warm water
1/2 pound butter, melted
1 pinchs salt
Tomato Hollandise Directions
- Heat a small sauce pan half filled with water to medium high heat.
- Place either a metal or glass bowl over the simmering water.
- Place the egg yolks, tomato paste, red wine vinegar and water in the bowl.
- Whisk rapidly for 3 minutes.
- Add the hot drawn butter 1 tablespoon at a time slowly to emulsify egg yolk and butter to make a thick sauce.
- Season with salt.