6 ounces rock lobster meat chopped large dice
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic fresh minced
1 tablespoon shallot minced
1/4 cup dry vermouth
1 tablespoon preserved lemon, chopped or zest of 1 lemon
1/4 pound angel hair pasta pre-cooked
1 teaspoon dill fresh chopped
1 teaspoon tarragon fresh chopped
1 teaspoon italian parsley fresh chopped
1 tablespoon butter unsalted
1/4 cup parmesan cheese fresh shredded
1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a medium non-stick fry pan to medium heat.
- Add oil and garlic and shallot and sautÃ© for 1 minute.
- Add lobster meat and cook for 1 minute.
- Add vermouth and preserved lemon and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and heat up.
- Add fresh herbs, butter and season with salt to taste.
- Remove from heat and plate 2 servings.
- Finish the top with shredded parmesan and hint of fresh ground pepper.