Lobster Angel Hair Pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons roasted shallots, chopped recipe below
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 pound dry pasta, cooked per package directions
1/2 cup Madeira wine
1-2 pounds lobster, cooked and meat removed
1 tablespoon preserved lemon, chopped
1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
1/2 cup parmesan, shredded
4 basil leaves, torn by hand
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, add oil, roasted shallots and garlic.
- SautÃ© for 5â€“7 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and wine.
- Stir to combine. Add the lobster and heat.
- Add preserved lemon and butter.
- Place in a bowl and top with parmesan cheese and torn basil.
Roasted Shallots Ingredients
2 shallots, peeled
2 tablespoon canola oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1 dash black pepper
Roasted Shallots Directions
- Preheat oven 350ËšF.
- Toss shallots in oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Roast 15-20 minutes.