Coconut Curried Mussels and Clams
1 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon lemon grass, finely minced
1 pound clams
1 pound mussels
1/2 cup sake
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon red curry paste
1/2 bunch cilantro
- Heat a large pot to medium-high heat.
- Add canola oil and cook ginger, garlic and lemongrass until flavor starts to come out.
- Add mussels and clams and stir.
- Add sake and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix coconut milk and red curry paste in a separate bowl and then add to the pot.
- Cook until clams and mussels open.
- Finish with chopped cilantro.