1/2 pound spaghetti, thin
1/2 cup diced pancetta
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup english peas (fresh if available)
2 eggs whole
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, ground
4 cracks black pepper
- Heat 1 gallon of salted water to a boil.
- Place pancetta in a large fry pan and heat crisp.
- Place pasta in boiling water.
- Add garlic and English peas and cook until soft.
- Pull the pasta directly out of water and into large fry pan.
- SautÃ© until liquid is mostly gone.
- Pull from heat and add eggs.
- Place back on heat and stir with 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a large serving bowl and finish with other half of parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper.