White Wine Braised Kale
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, smashed and chopped
2 heads of kale, clean and chopped
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 cup white wine
1 teaspoon butter
salt to taste
- Heat a large sautÃ© or saucepan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and garlic and stir until toasted slightly.
- Add chopped kale, red wine vinegar, and white wine.
- Cook until kale wilts and wine evaporates.
- Pull pan off burner, stir in butter and finish with salt to taste.
Note: serve as a side dish with chicken, seafood, or beef.