Grilled King Salmon with lemon herb risotto, olive tapenade and crispy prosciutto
4 each 6 ounce pieces King Salmon, grilled
12 ounces lemon herb risotto, recipe follows
1 cup olive tapenade, recipe follows
2 ounces crispy prosciutto, recipe follows
- Rub salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill.
- To serve, place salmon on center of plate. Spoon a couple of tablespoons olive tapenade on top of salmon and top with crispy prosciutto.
- Serve lemon herb risotto alongside of salmon.
Lemon Herb Risotto
12 ounces risotto, cooked according to package instructions
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon each parsley, basil and chives, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook risotto according to package instructions.
- Fold in lemon zest, parsley, basil, chives, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and rough chop
1/4 cup Castelvetrano olives, pitted and rough chop
1/4 cup Greek green olives, pitted and rough chop
1 large heirloom tomato, rough chop
1 red fresno chili, seeded and chopped
3 piquillo peppers, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and toss gently to combine.
2 ounces prosciutto, julienned
2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a small frying pan over medium high heat add canola oil and heat until hot.
- Add prosciutto and quickly flash sear until crispy.
- Remove from heat and place on paper towel to drain. Cool.