Cedar Plank-Roasted Copper River King Salmon
4 ounces portions of Copper River King salmon
3 teaspoons Salty's Seasoning Salt
Roasted Vegetable and Potatoes Ingredients
1 pound red potatoes, quartered, steamed
12 ounces broccolini, blanched
6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and quartered
6 ounces baby carrots, peeled
1 bunch green onions, cut into 2" pieces
2 tablespoons fresh thyme sprigs
1 tablespoon Salty's Seasoning Salt
2 ounces butter, melted
- Season salmon and place in center of cedar plank.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Roasted Vegetable and Potatoes Directions
- Toss all vegetables and potatoes with seasoning mix.
- Melt butter in sautÃ© pan and add mixture.
- SautÃ© on stovetop for 1 minute and place in oven with salmon.
- When the salmon is done cooking remove from oven, remove salmon from plank and place vegetable mixture in center of plank and top with the cooked salmon.