Cedar Roasted Salmon
with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette and Wilted Spinach Salad
4 each 7 ounce salmon portions, brined and smoked if possible
1 tablespoon Salty's Seasoning Salt
- Soak the cedar planks over night before using to avoid catching on fire.
- Season salmon and place on plank. Roast in oven at 400 degrees for 6 minutes and turn.
- Roast an additional 4 minutes or until 130 degrees internal temperature.
8 ounce bacon, sliced and julienned
1/2 ounce garlic, minced
1/2 ounce shallot, minced
2 ounce apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Render bacon in sautÃ© pan until crispy.
- Add garlic and shallots and sweat until translucent.
- Deglaze with vinegar.
- Add sugar and season to taste. Toss with 1 pound of fresh spinach to wilt.