Bronzed Copper River King Salmon Salad
Bronzed Salmon Ingredients
4 6-ounce portions of Copper River King salmon
1/2 cup Saltyâ€™s Signature Blackening Spice
2 ounces canola oil
Bronzed Salmon Directions
- Dust salmon with salty's blackening spice until completely coated on all sides.
- Heat oil in sautÃ© pan until the oil shimmers.
- Place salmon into hot oil and cook until well bronzed, approximately 3 minutes and then flip.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees and finish cooking in oven.
- Total cook time is about 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
Fuji Apple Salsa Ingredients
2 each Fuji apples
1/4 cup chopped parsley
2 ounces lime vinaigrette
Fuji Apple Salsa Directions
- Slice apples on mandoline into 1/8" rectangles.
- Toss with parsley and vinaigrette.
Lime Vinaigrette Ingredients
2 ounce fresh lime juice
6 ounce canola oil
2 tablespoon. granulated sugar
2 ounce honey
Lime Vinaigrette Directions
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
1 pound baby greens
1 fennel bulb, sliced 1/8"
8 ounce asparagus, blanched
4 Roma tomatoes, each cut into 4 wedges
- Roast fennel bulb in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Place asparagus in bottom of large salad bowl.
- Toss greens in lime vinaigrette and place on top of asparagus.
- Arrange tomato wedges between asparagus.
- Spread out roasted fennel bulb and top with salsa.
- Place salmon on top of salsa and enjoy!