1 4-ounce bag fresh cranberries
2 cups rice wine vinegar, unseasoned
- Take two Tupperware containers that are stackable. Take the top one and cut holes in the bottom.
- Place vinegar and cranberries in container without holes. Place container with holes on top and then place a casserole dish or something heavy to weight down the cranberries so they do not float.
- Keep at room temperature for 24 hours.
- PurÃ©e and then place in fridge for an additional 24 hours.
- Strain through a cheesecloth or fine mesh and then store in an empty vinegar or salad dressing bottle.