12 each Lemons and Limes: juice and set aside
4 pound bay scallops and or shrimp
5 cloves finely minced garlic
10 each Roma tomatoes: Seed and finely chop
2 each red onion: Finely mince
2 each red bell peppers: finely chop
3 each jalapeÃ±o: roast, seed, peel and finely chop
1 bunch cilantro: chop
1 bunch Green onion: finely chop
1 tablespoon: chipotle tabasco
1/2 cup olive glen oil
2 tablespoons, kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Slice each scallop in thirds.
- Add to pan and cover with lemon and lime juice.
- Allow to sit overnight to cook before draining.
- Finely chop green onions, jalapeÃ±o, onions, peppers, tomatoes.
- Place in mixing bowl with seasoning.
- Place other ingredients in mixing bowl with drained scallops.
- Add 1/4 cup orange juice
- Allow to sit two hours before serving