Creamed Mustard Greens with Bacon
1/2 pound bacon, chopped
1/2 sweet onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 bunches mustard greens, cleaned, stemmed and chopped
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
salt to taste
- Place bacon in large fry pan and turn heat to medium.
- Crisp bacon and add onion.
- Cook until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add greens and white wine and cook until alcohol odor has cooked off.
- Add cream and cook until thick.
- Finish with Parmesan cheese and salt to taste.