1 head broccoli, shredded
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large shallot, minced
1/4 cup golden raisins, chopped
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 lemon, juiced
2 tablespoons butter
salt to taste
- Shred broccoli head and place in bowl and set aside.
- Heat large fry pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil, shallot and raisins. Cook for 1 minute or until shallots soften.
- Add broccoli and turn heat to medium high.
- Toast broccoli until slightly caramelized.
- Once toasted, add the white wine and cook until alcohol smell has released.
- Pull from heat and add lemon juice, butter and salt to taste.