The Best Baked Potato!
4 each medium size russet potatoes, cleaned and dry
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with melted butter.
- Toss with kosher salt.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until potato is soft.
- Pull from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Rub off salt with a clean kitchen towel or paper napkins. WARNING: the potatoes are hot so you might need oven mitts to do this.
- Split the potatoes open and eat.
Chef Jeremy's Suggested Toppers
- ground white cheddar
- chive blossoms (when in season)
- cream cheese