1 yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1 red bell pepper
3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut in half
1 eggplant, cut in half
1/2 cup olive oil
1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
4 sprigs thyme, picked and chopped
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
salt to taste
- Place all the vegetables onto a sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Move vegetables to your barbecue and grill until charred on the outside.
- Place back onto sheet pan and let cool at room temperature.
- Cut vegetables into even chunks and mix in a bowl.
- Add chopped thyme, red wine vinegar and salt to taste.
Place on chicken, fish, beef, salad, grilled bread or a fork and then eat.