Celebrate Valentines Day at Salty's Seafood Grills
You'll love Salty's Valentine's romance. There's the drama of the Seattle skyline waterfront view from virtually every table at Salty's on Alki Beach. There is the serene beauty of the Columbia River in Portland — or choose Salty's at Redondo Beach, just south of Seattle, for waterfront views of Puget Sound and Maury Island. Your date will love you for it!
Expect extraordinary world-class cuisine and flawless friendly service from Salty's. We’ll treat you like royalty and bend over backwards to please you with fresh local seafood (and steak) cuisine and attentive friendly service. Peruse our Friday, February 14, dinner menus:
- Seattle Valentine’s Dinner Menu
- South Seattle Valentine’s Dinner Menu
- Portland Valentine’s Dinner Menu
If you can't make it in on Valentine's Day, Salty's all-you-can-eat brunch was just rated best in Western Washington in a poll by King 5's Evening Magazine. Brunch is also served on Saturdays at Alki Beach in Seattle and in Portland on the Columbia River on Saturday, February 15. Make reservations and Salty's will treat you and your date like a royal couple. Here's more information:
- Seattle Weekend Brunch — both Sat. and Sun., Feb. 15 and 16
- South Seattle Sunday Brunch
- Portland Sunday Brunch & both Sat. and Sun., Feb. 15 and 16
Make a date with your favorite fish!
Reservations by phone are required for Valentine’s Day.
- Seattle 206-937-1600 (1936 Harbor Avenue SW in West Seattle)
- South Seattle 253-946-0636 (they are in Des Moines, just south of Seattle, at 28201 Redondo Beach Drive South)
- Portland 503-288-4444 (3839 N.E. Marine Drive, Portland, Oregon)
Call today! Our waterfront view locations fill up quickly! The parking is as free as the spectacular waterfront views!